Saturday, March 28, 2009

GayVN Award Show!






So I went to the GayVN awards show in San Francisco last night. I had a blast. I met tons of people and everyone was so nice! I finally got to meet Roman Heart. Janice Dickinson was there and it was a plus but I have to say that the highlight of the night was when my bf, ?, and I went to the after party.
The award show was completely amazing. I WILL definitely be up for a lot of stuff next year. I am soo determined, as I have been since I started in the industry!
Homos are so full of drama by the way!
LOL
But yea, this was a great experience for me and my ENTIRE trip here has been amazing. I did get called a faggot for like the first time in public yesterday though. It was great, J I cant wait until next year!
Im not like a lot of the bloggers who will write a bunch of stuff about one thing. Its kind of hard to write and not mention anyone’s names. I wont speak of someone on my blog unless I have their permission. Well there is more to come about my new management in a bit.





Chi Chi wasnt there but... She was, Kind of!

And I cant forget, Janice Dickinson!

0 comments: